Alien artifacts on Mars
(No rocks that look like rats here.)
"You would be more than interested in the planetary conduct of this type of mortal*
because such a race of beings inhabits a sphere in close proximity to [Earth]."
-The Urantia Book
Are the aliens "Martians"? No, but they are from our solar system and probably have been space-faring for
thousands of years. They've been everywhere. They are the "Greys" of UFO fame, Roswell, and all that.
Their eyes are large because they live mostly under the sunlit surface of their home world which may be Ganymede or any of several other airless worlds in the solar system. Their nose is rudimentary because they do not breathe atmosphere. Their mouth similarly is just a slit because they do not eat food. What they have in common with us is that they are thinking bipeds.
Analysis, Mr. Spock.
It's life, Jim, but not as we know it, not as we know it, not as we know it;
it's life, Jim, but not as we know it, not as we know it, Captain.
-"Star Trekkin'" by The Firm
These two links below go to the main picture of Ophir-Candor-Melas Chasmas on Mars taken by the European Space Agency's (ESA) Mars Express space craft with a high resolution stereo camera. The actual area of these particular alien artifacts below are in the West Candor Chasma, part of this very large canyon system on Mars.
In the guide map below in the upper left corner is a circled area. It's about 16 miles in diameter.
Once you get one of the two links above opened, click on the photo that appears. It will get BIG. The first file is 4105 x 3182 pixels and about 8mb. The second file is 6000 x 4650 pixels and about 15.6mb. You can download them and examine them closer with MS Paint, Photoshop, Gimp, or other graphics program. Use your scroll bars to move it up or down, left or right, until you get to the area circled on the guide map below near the upper left corner of the picture. Look first for the "reptile" on the ridge. It's easy to spot. The "turtle/fish" is behind it, harder to see but it's there. These are HUGE alien sculptures, the turtle/fish is about 5-6 miles long. In your graphics program adjust the brightness, contrast, and sharpness if needed. Look carefully. These objects are there, and if this photo has not been hoaxed which seems to be impossible considering that it comes from the European Space Agency's Mars Express spacecraft, and website, this is absolute evidence of alien life in our solar system.
This is the guide map picture with an inset crop below that showing what's in the circled area of the guide map, on the BIG map.
Use the guide map to find your way on the larger picture at either of the links above.
1. There's a lot to see inside the circled area in the picture above.
2. The picture above is cropped but otherwise untouched from the large picture at the links. Can you see the reptile, foreground center? If that reptile (sculpture) is really in the original photo from the European Space Agency's "Mars Express" spacecraft (and it is), then you are looking at a real alien artifact on Mars. There is really no way to get around it though some will try.
The reptile's head is about 1.5 - 2 miles long, apparently sculpted out of the ridge rock outcropping. The mouth of the reptile is about a mile deep. You can see the background under the lower jaw of the reptile. These pictures were taken from hundreds of miles above Mars with long telephoto lenses and no flash bulbs, thus the low contrast and deep shadows.
3. Reptile, arrowed, with approximate scale.
4. The picture above is also the same crop as pictures #2 and #3 except that it has been enhanced some by adjusting the contrast, brightness, and sharpness, and by using the "dodge/burn" tool for spot lightening and darkening, all standard photo enhancing strategies. Such enhancement makes it easier to see what's there especially in shadows or low contrast situations. If you are handy with a photo program such as Gimp or Photoshop take the first crop of the three and enhance it yourself and see what you can find or start from one of the originals at the links near the top. In this case the picture above was enhanced by me, very much an amateur at it, using Gimp. I obviously enhanced the pike type fish and the large mouth fish/turtle combination. They are in all the crops but have been made to stand out in this one for better seeing. As noted above, anyone can do the same and expect the same results. Nothing has been added that was not already there.
5. This is a variation and enlargement also showing the reptile, the large mouth fish, and the turtle.
The large mouth fish above reminds me of this M.C. Escher artwork, below:
6. Not Mars
7. This is the reptile from another spacecraft shot at a higher angle.
For more real artifacts on Mars click the following four links:
Ius Chasma, Mars
Melas Chasma, Mars
Juventae Chasma, Mars
Hebes Chasma, Mars
nld821 -at- gmail.com